is available for purchase.
The meaning of ThinYes.com
The word thin, means having little thickness. One of the most common applications of the word, is to describe the very appealing trait of when a person is lean and does not have a large amount of body fat. Supermodels, for instance, are usually very thin.
Yes, is a word that indicates approval. It is even used on its own as an exclamation when something happens that we are excited about, where we might say or think “Yes!” There is also something called a Yes Mode in sales, which is supposed to improve the chances of closing a deal. Where a sales rep asks many questions of the customer. “See this feature?” Customer “yes”. “That feature makes the product capable of doing this amazing thing. That’s great, right?” Customer “yes”, etc. The excitement builds up with the “yes”, “yes”, “yes”, and leads into “You can see how this product is going to help you immensely around here, right?” Customer “yes”. “We have a great offer now, where you can take 20% off, and we can have it delivered tomorrow. Would you like me to put the order in for you?” Customer “yes”.
Of course, it would be unethical to hypnotize a customer into buying a product. And the premise of a Yes Mode sounds like that. But in real life, customers voice their opinions and objections, so encountering someone in a Yes Mode is very rare. And when it does happen, it is just a customer who was probably favorably predisposed, and loves the product. And it is certainly not unethical to give someone who loves a product, access to the product. On the contrary, it is an example of a perfect business transaction, were both parties win.
So together both words in ThinYes mean there is an approval of weight loss, and it insinuates an inherent excitement about it.
Given the nature of ThinYes.com and lack of availability of domains of this nature with the .com extension, it could be extremely valuable to help the right buyer build their online empire. Particularly because its performance is guaranteed.
Qualify for a standard discount? Contact us to send you a link with a discounted price.
The appeal of ThinYes.com
The name ThinYes, is very short, with only 7 characters and 2 syllables. It is also an extremely clear name, and it has a unique structure that is a bit out of the ordinary. All these quality make the name extremely memorable, which is fantastic for marketing.
One of the powerful ways to use ThinYes in marketing, is to add wit to the site, by capitalizing on different inflexions and usages of the words in the name. For instance, when presenting a product on a website, to a potential customer, there are some advisable marketing steps. Qualified leads (guests to the site) should be in the market for the product we offer, in this case, weight loss, and from that point, these would be sensible steps in the process to convert leads into sales.
- Need reinforcement: This is the part where the guest is presented a brief summary of why they really have a problem to solve.
- Present the product as a solution: Once the customer is engaged with the need, we present our product features, advantages (vs unnamed competitors) and benefits as a solution to that need.
- Overcome Product Objections: This is where you remove as many barriers as possible, that stand in the way of engaging with the product. The main objection in online sales, is credibility, but there can be many other objections, like the perception the person may not be able to implement the solution, or not having enough information to take the decision.
- Engage with results: Here we create the mental image of the desired outcome to get the customer to engage with the emotions of having filled their need.
- Overcome Purchase Objections: This is where you remove as many barriers to the actual purchase as possible. Common purchase objections are affordability, low priority, timing, and loyalty to another brand.
- Close the deal: Now that the customer is feeling the need, realizes the product solves the need, is excited about the feelings of the results, and has lowered the barriers to purchase, we make a call to action and provide an easy way to act on it.
And one of the greatest things that ThinYes offers, is the ability to insert the name as a powerful segue into of each of the sections above, creating a witty feel in the site, which translates into the impressions that the product engineering is ingenious as well. Each step of the process (by number) aligns with marketing communication along the lines of:
- It is important to be Thin. Yes... Scientific studies into weight agree. Excess weight can lead to potential health issues, low energy, low romantic appeal, low persuasive appeal, and low self-esteem. (Reinforces the need.)
- So you want to be Thin. Yes? Our weight loss system, is effortless, safe, and effective. This is how it works… (Presents a solution in line with need.)
- People are talking about ThinYes. Our scientific certification, professional endorsements, and customer testimonials all agree. We were voted best weight loss system by an independent firm. We are so confident that the ThinYes weight loss system will work for you, that we will refund your purchase if you are not satisfied with the results in 30 days. (Addresses lack of credibility.)
You can be Thin. Yes. If our customer testimonials could do it, so can you! To learn more, click on the links to extra information. (Addresses lack of information.)
- Life is better being Thin. Yes... Imagine playing with children, getting in and out of your car with no trouble, and being sexy as onlookers turned their heads. Wouldn’t it be fantastic to be thin? (Produces excitement and engagement with results, by eliciting the mental image of satisfaction.)
- The ThinYes system can be yours for only $1 per meal. That is 30% off our regular price, and the best value you will find anywhere for our system. And if you purchase the system today, you will also receive a designer ThinYes measuring tape to keep track of your waistline as your excess weight melts away. (Addresses price, low priority, timing, and loyalty to another vendor, by conjuring the thought “This price is affordable, and it might not be the (highest priority, perfect time, vendor I normally use), but I want to take advantage of this offer”.).
- You can also say “I am Thin. YES!!!” Buy ThinYes now! (button with purchase link). (Call to action.)
@ThinYes.com email addresses are also appealing in a wide range from semi casual to very formal, and retain great credibility:
The obvious applications for ThinYes, could be as a weight loss diet, nutritional supplement, beverage, or meal delivery. But it could also be a good name for a line of girdles and corsets, or an athletic equipment or an instruction site with weight loss exercises and routines, or a hands on personal training service, or a blog, news, or entertainment site that is dedicated to promoting weight loss.
All together, ThinYes.com is an extremely professional domain, that is very memorable, unusual, engaging, and insightful, and offers instant credibility in weight loss technology performance.
Other .com domains that have recently sold, substantiate the extraordinary value of ThinYes.com at $23,800. For instance, a not advisable domain like RVsForSale.com sold a little over a year ago, for $194,000, a long domain like CryptoUniversity.com sold 10 months ago, for $125,000, a similar length domain like SelfMade.com sold a little over a year ago, for $977,500, and Recursion.com sold a little over a year ago, for 904,000.
Reasonable yearly sales expectations in some applications of ThinYes.com, could be in excess of $20 Million per year, and if the marketing power of the name could increase that, even if it was only 10%, by creating the marketing synergies that could attract the additional potential customers, and assuming a gross margin of 40%, ThinYes.com could be be purchased for $800 Thousand and pay for itself within one year. All other benefits of fun, pride, differentiation, superior brand loyalty, market protection, higher memorability, and cohesiveness, in their aspects that did not directly relate to the growth in sales, would be entirely free.
We know that we could demand a higher price for ThinYes.com and get it, especially considering the preliminary marketing and research that has gone into ThinYes.com, and the fact that it is aged over 1 year, and comes bundled with marketing appropriate artwork. But our desire is also to help businesses get off the ground with great names that add value to their overall marketing strategy, not merely maximize our potential profit holding the names until we find the buyer whose circumstances would justify the highest price possible. However, it is good to understand that from this perspective, our price of $23,800 is 97% off of the $800 Thousand it could be worth, and an incredible value.
ThinYes.com is available right now with our 100% Performance is Guarantee. If you are decided to build your new empire, and you have done your due diligence, and you know that ThinYes.com is right for you, then do not to hesitate. Waiting means lost profits and opportunities. Start building your online empire today.
Bonuses included with ThinYes.com
ThinYes.com was originally registered on the 10th of November, 2021. It is 1 year, and 26 days old.
Domain bundle items:*BUNDLE
- Release of ThinYes.com ownership to buyer.
- Purchase Protection Warranty. If you do not receive the domain, you pay nothing.
- Logo in .eps format (Scalable Vector).
- Website logo icon set in a variety of sizes in .png format.
- Square and horizontal logo images (without slogan) in high resolution with .png format over clear, light, dark, and color backgrounds.
- Business card template image.
- List of the brand colors used in both RGB (digital displays) and CMYK (printing).
There is only one ThinYes.com. If you are interested in having this unique, insightful, unusual, engaging, and extremely memorable name to build your online empire, act now and secure it with this great, performance-guaranteed offer, before it is taken by someone else.
At EmpireURL we do not put much weight on existing traffic, because it can often be counterproductive. A previous use of the name would likely have been with a different application, and when visitors arrive expecting a solution related to the previous application and don't find it, they quickly leave the site. This bounce metric can give search engines the impression that your content is not good and harm your rankings. Some backlinks are also not good because they can be associated with spamming tactics and having them can also hurt your search rankings. Buying a name with 10,000 backlinks can actually be a challenge and a time-consuming chore for SEO purposes. We feel that in the vast majority of instances, it is best to start your backlinking strategy for your new application for your domain name, from scratch.
But overall, having people see your new site is a good thing, and if there is a lot of traffic, and the visitors are indeed interested in your new site, it could be fantastic, but that is certainly not a reasonable expectation of a domain at any age, it is mostly unrelated to the backlink count, which is a standard metric for the value of traffic in the domain industry, and is extremely difficult to assess for several reasons like:
What needs to be assessed Value of traffic has a lot to do with the demographics and preferences of the actual visitors related to the new application of the domain, and that information we cannot possibly know, since it has to do with a possible future application of the name, and is often expensive and time consuming to obtain because it is not readily available.
Link quality Value of traffic also has to do with the backlink quality as it relates to the credibility and prominence of the source, and the relative exclusivity of the backlink at the source. A site with 3 good backlinks could be a great purchase, but even those might be unrelated (causing SEO issues), and are unreliable at best, because they will likely be lost once the source realizes the link destination has changed.
Backlinks often do not bring traffic Backlink count on its own is very misleading, as many old SEO tactics involved high volumes of garbage links, and even good SEO tactics that are relevant today create backlinks whose benefit expires as they are buried by new content over time. A domain sold with 10,000 backlinks could have well over 9,000 of them offering zero value.
But when a domain, like ThinYes.com, has been registered for over a year and has not been used in a manner that would get it banned, search engines will tend to rank the domain higher because it is less likely to be a problematic site.
The domain Bundle price for ThinYes.com is $23,800, and is payable to EmpireURL via Escrow.com. This is our compensation for releasing the ownership of the domain, and delivering the above mentioned bonuses.
As a rule of thumb, our price is lower than what we feel the monthly marketing budget should be for a venture, so theoretically ThinYes.com will be spending no less than $23,800 every month in its advertising campaigns. With that in mind, over the first 5 years, the price of the name is less than 1.7% of the marketing budget, which is nothing in comparison to the benefits it could bring. The reason our pricing is so far below what we feel is attainable, is because our mission is to help new business ventures succeed in today's challenging market conditions. Discounts will not be considered unless there is a reasonable and fair cause to take the time to consider a discount.
Assessing return on investment is the responsibility of the entrepreneur / investor. If you agree that the return for the price of ThinYes.com will be great, then there is no valid price objection.
Making financial arrangements to cover business expenses and cashflows is another important job of every entrepreneur. If any of our domains is truly unaffordable to any entity, then the chances that entity will be successful using the domain are minimal, simply because the entity lacks the financial resources to be successful. They will not be able to afford employees, essential services, inventories, R&D, startup costs, overhead up to the breakeven point, or any of the myriad of unexpected expenses that are sure to arise in the course of business. There is no valid affordability objection.
There is a phenomenon that challenges data. It is the opposite of Murphy's Law, and could be expressed as "If the business can be successful, it will be." And it relates to the drive of the entrepreneur. It is a severely underrated marketing influence. The passion to bring something new into the world, the strength of courage, facing competition, and uncertainty, while carrying the weight of responsiblity for employees and the effects of the business in the community. It is sheer will power, and it is fueled by belief. if you, as an entrepreneur, feel that ThinYes.com is the right name for your business, and you know it down to the core of your bones, you just know…
*BUNDLE Bundle item graphic alterations of color and/or size are included at no additional charge, but not major custom alterations.
*G The Performance Guarantee is limited to money actually received by EmpireURL for ThinYes.com, and is offered only to support a legitimate effort to launch a business, while responsibly using ThinYes.com in accordance with the terms of the Guarantee. Learn more.